New Year’s resolutions
I reckon that this seems like a good time to look forward and set myself a few goals:
1) Own a CityRover. I have a real blindness with these cars – everyone seems to hate them with a passion, but I’d love to own one and prove all of the naysayers wrong.
2) Build up AROnline. The website will be ten years old late in 2011 and it would be nice to continue expanding it to include a wider range of cars as well as move over to a CMS system. That’s happening, even if it is slower than I’d like it to be.
3) Find a good home for my Polski-Rover SD1. I’ve put my heart and soul into this project and, now it’s complete, I feel the need to move on. Er, looking at Point 4), this looks a bad idea, but um… I’d like to replace it with a Citroen SM.
4) Stop buying cars I don’t need. See Points 1) and 3) but my crap car buying fixation did slow down in 2010 and I’d like that trend to continue in 2011. Sadly, I know that I need to keep avoiding K-Series power given my rotten luck!
5) Be better at answering emails. I’m really sorry if you’re one of those people who’ve emailed me during the year and who didn’t receive an answer. I get a lot but don’t get as much time as I’d like to reply. I will work harder on that.
That’s not a rambling list by any means, but I do have a habit of spectacularly breaking all of my resolutions by early January…