MG TF LE500 : Lowest bid wins on Auctionair
MG Motor UK Limited (MG UK) and online auction website Auctionair are currently offering Limited Edition No. 123 of the 500 Limited Edition MG TF LE500s made at Longbridge in a reverse auction at www.auctionair.co.uk.
Each person participating in a reverse auction simply chooses the lowest price which he or she thinks no one else will choose and enters that as his or her bid – the lowest unique bid wins. However, any AROnline readers wishing to participate should also note the following points:-
1) a maximum of 1150 bids are required,
2) an entry fee of £17.00 must be paid for each bid,
3) the maximum number of bids per person is 10,
4) the minimum bid is £1.00.
More information can be found on the relevant page of Auctionair’s website but, at the time of writing, both MG UK’s Press Release and Auctionair omit one pretty important detail: the colour of TF LE500 No. 123!
[Source: MG UK]
Latest posts by Clive Goldthorp (see all)
- History : Brand ownership - 21 November 2016
- Blog : Will MG’s slow boat to Europe hit Hinkley Point or the Brexit rock? - 29 August 2016
- News Analysis : Making the business case for a new UK-built MG sports car… - 28 February 2016