MG UK : TF 85th Anniversary Limited Edition now launched
MG Motor UK Limited has just launched a new limited edition of the TF model to celebrate the famous MG marque’s 85th Anniversary this year.
The MG TF 85th Anniversary’s key features include:-
• Unique new interior including leather seats
• 3 distinctive colours
• New external design – alloy wheels and unique 85th Anniversary graphics
• 50 vehicles only
• New suspension and handling package
• A competitive price of just £15,664 OTR that comes down to only £13,664 with the Government’s Scrappage Scheme allowance.
The external modifications are confined to the intoduction of three new colours and the distinctive graphics referred to above but the interior has also been upgraded with monogrammed sill finishers, a unique 85th Anniversary solid aluminium gear knob, Aubergine leather trim and a high quality ICE system.
However, AROnline reckons that the latest TF’s new ride and handling package will prove to be of more interest to die-hard MG enthusiasts. MG UK claims that new Bilstein® suspension, Eibach® anti-roll bar system, lower ride height and a modified wheel set up on Rimstock® produced ‘Twisted Pepper’ style wheels make 85th Anniversary version the best ever TF to drive.
The company plans to build just 50 TF 85th Anniversary models and reckons that any prospective puchasers will have to be pretty quick off the mark in order to reserve them…
Latest posts by Clive Goldthorp (see all)
- History : Brand ownership - 21 November 2016
- Blog : Will MG’s slow boat to Europe hit Hinkley Point or the Brexit rock? - 29 August 2016
- News Analysis : Making the business case for a new UK-built MG sports car… - 28 February 2016