For anyone restoring or running a British classic car, this catalogue will be right up your street. The ever-increasing array of replacement bodyshells and panels, and complementary parts and accessories offered by British Motor Heritage (BMH) is fully detailed in the company’s new-for-2014, fully-illustrated, 40-page catalogue and price list.
This all-embracing publication is available free of charge to enthusiasts. The catalogue includes BMH’s now-legendary range of bodyshells and panels, which as anyone who’s needed to re-shell an MGB will tell you, are invaluable. BMH is the world’s largest manufacturer of bodyshells and panelwork for classic British cars – manufactured on the very same dies and jigs as the original parts.
The catalogue details complete replacement shells for the Mini, MGB, MG Midget and Austin-Healey Sprite as well as countless individual panels for the same models plus those for the Triumph TR6, TR7 and Stag. The catalogue also contains tasters for BMH’s full range of Motoring Classics products and accessories that can be purchased direct via www.motoringclassics.co.uk, the company’s free of charge quarterly magazine of the same name and the full list of British Motor Heritage Approved Specialists from the UK to Japan.
Other featured items in the catalogue include:
- EBC brake discs and pads
- Tex mirrors, mirror glasses and wiper components
- Samco silicone coolant hoses
- Zircotec heat management coatings
- Renovo hood treatments
- MGB race parts
- Startmonkey and Powermonkey recharging products
For further details on British Motor Heritage log on to www.bmh-ltd.com.
- Opinion : New Nissan Qashqai – why us Brits should get behind it - 19 June 2021
- Our Cars : Keith’s Rover 75 Tourer starts to take shape - 19 June 2021
- All the cars I’ve owned : Austin Allegro 1500 Super - 7 June 2021