MG Motor UK Limited (MG UK) and online auction website Auctionair are currently offering Limited Edition No. 123 of the 500 Limited Edition MG TF LE500s made at Longbridge in a reverse auction at www.auctionair.co.uk.
Each person participating in a reverse auction simply chooses the lowest price which he or she thinks no one else will choose and enters that as his or her bid – the lowest unique bid wins. However, any AROnline readers wishing to participate should also note the following points:-
1) a maximum of 1150 bids are required,
2) an entry fee of £17.00 must be paid for each bid,
3) the maximum number of bids per person is 10,
4) the minimum bid is £1.00.
More information can be found on the relevant page of Auctionair’s website but, at the time of writing, both MG UK’s Press Release and Auctionair omit one pretty important detail: the colour of TF LE500 No. 123!
[Source: MG UK]
- Concepts and prototypes : MG ZT-T 4WD – what might have been… - 6 December 2017
- History : Brand ownership - 21 November 2016
- Blog : Will MG’s slow boat to Europe hit Hinkley Point or the Brexit rock? - 29 August 2016