Keith Adams links back to the 10 most-read pages on AROnline over the past year. There’s been some interesting changes in what we’re all reading – and it seems a lot of you love the 2001 MINI…
AROnline is the Internet’s first port of call for new, used and classic British car news – and features – and, during 2018, we attracted more than 1.8 million unique users (which isn’t too shabby for a niche website like this).
Here, then, are the most popular individual stories you read throughout the year…
- Buying guide: 2001-2007 MINI (R50)
- Engines: K-Series
- Engines: A-Series
- Blog: Brexit – we need a rethink before it’s too late
- Concepts and prototypes: Rover P8 (1966-1971)
- The cars: Jaguar X-Type (X400) development story
- BL50: AROnline readers choose the 10 greatest BLMC cars
- The cars: Austin Allegro (ADO67) development story
- The cars: Princess (ADO71) development story
- Best of British: Gardner 6LX diesel engine
If nothing else, it would appear that the most popular development story is now the Jaguar X-Type (after years of it being the Rover 75), and that AROnline readers love debating Brexit when they’re not researching engines.
Once again, thank you so much for all your support throughout the year – and special thanks to the contributors, Mike Humble, Alexander Boucke, Ian Nicholls, Clive Goldthorp and David Morgan for their excellent contributions throughout this year.
Long may it continue!
Is the Editor of the Parkers website and price guide, formerly editor of Classic Car Weekly, and launch editor/creator of Modern Classics magazine. Has contributed to various motoring titles including Octane, Practical Classics, Evo, Honest John, CAR magazine, Autocar, Pistonheads, Diesel Car, Practical Performance Car, Performance French Car, Car Mechanics, Jaguar World Monthly, MG Enthusiast, Modern MINI, Practical Classics, Fifth Gear Website, Radio 4, and the the Motoring Independent...
Likes 'conditionally challenged' motors and taking them on unfeasible adventures all across Europe.
Latest posts by Keith Adams (see all)
- Concepts and prototypes : Austin Allegro (1968-1972) - 15 February 2019
- Opinion : Austin 3 Litre – all a matter of order - 12 February 2019
- People : Interview with Donald Stokes - 11 February 2019